Открыто

Travel Sketching [Jane Blundell]

Тема в разделе "Курсы по дизайну", создана пользователем Polixy, 29 июл 2020.

Цена: 12600р.-43%
Взнос: 7092р.

Основной список: 2 участников

Резервный список: 1 участников

1. 29 июл 2020
    Polixy
    Polixy ЧКЧлен клуба

Складчина: Travel Sketching [Jane Blundell]

Акварельный курс по тревел-скетчингу на английском языке от известной художницы Джейн Блунделл (Jane Blundell).

Курс поможет:
    - Собрать свой набор инструментов и техник для скетчинга
    - Начать рисовать с натуры, а не по фото
    - Разобраться в материалах для скетчинга (карандаши, ручки, чернила, ...)
    - Научиться рисовать разные текстуры (небо, листва, камни, кирпичи, ...)

I've been sketching from life for as long as I can remember. Whether drawing a flower in my own garden, an amazing squash I found in a market or a beautiful cathedral I have visited in my travels, I love the freedom of having the tools I need to record what I see or find where ever I am. This course will help you to create your own perfect portable sketching kit, and teach you how to use it, starting from the comfort of your own home.

We'll build the skills to work from life, rather than from photos, so you can draw what is around you. We'll go into detail about the various pencils, pens, fountain pens, inks and colour pencils that are available for sketching, and explore how to use watercolour to create colourful details, skies, foliage, brick, stone and so on. Watching the videos will help you to see how tools can be used, and help you to decide which you want to buy for yourself. The best sketching kit contains the tools you want to use. You can then use the kit and the techniques to sketch your own interests, whether urban sketching, botanical, journal, or whatever.

Автор: Джейн Блунделл [Jane Blundell]
    Язык курса: английский
    Продажник: janelblundellart.com
    Цена: $180

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. Последние события

1. Чертополох
      Чертополох не участвует.
      30 ноя 2023
    2. Lispa
      Lispa не участвует.
      19 мар 2022